Our range of General purpose buckets
The general purpose bucket is an essential accessory in the Manitou range. It is specially designed to work with Manitou construction telescopic handlers and Manitou agricultural telescopic handlers: MHT-X, MT-X, MRT-X and MLT-X. The Manitou recovery bucket is designed to move bulk loads of up to 2100 kg/m3.
Our range of general purpose buckets
The recovery bucket: an essential accessory for Manitou fixed telescopic handlers.
Manitou's general purpose buckets (CBR) are accessories designed and perfectly adapted to your Manitou telescopic handler, that's why we offer 10 different sizes of this accessory.
The advantages of the recovery bucket for our customers
Manitou's general purpose buckets are designed to be very resistant:
- The body of the bucket is rolled in a steel plate and manufactured in one piece.
- The buckets have reinforcements underneath and at the rear.
- The sides have a complex shape to reinforce their structure.
- A bolted wear blade is available as an option for a better durability of the attachment.
These buckets are easy to use
- The buckets are equipped with a level plate for more precise work.
Technical specifications of the general purpose bucket
- The Manitou buckets (CBR) are available in widths from 1500 mm to 2500 mm.
- They have capacities ranging from 600 litres to 2000 litres.
- Some references have been specially developed for machines with sideshift decks.
Different versions of the Manitou bucket are developed for :
For more information on the Manitou recovery bucket, please contact your Manitou dealer.