Our range of High capacity jib
You handle heavy or even very heavy suspended loads. You demand faultless safety and performance on a daily basis. Manitou has the solution for you: our heavy-duty 3-hook jib provide real versatility through the choice of the capacity/shift ratio, and a design that guarantees optimum safety.
Suspended charging is highly regulated:
- The accessories must be designed for this use, meeting, static and dynamic load requirements.
- The hooks used must comply with the regulations and be able to turn under load to avoid any destabilisation of the machine.
- The machine must be equipped with at least one system to cut off aggravating movements.
- The machinery must be fitted with a load chart for the accessory used.
That's why Manitou offers simple and safe 3 hook jibs:
- Maximum capacity from 9 to 25t at the 1st hook. Capacity from 2 to 10t at maximum offset.
- Approved hooks mounted on swivel swivel under load
- 3 capacities with 3 offsets: allows both the taking of heavy loads in front of you and the positioning of offset loads.
- Super strong "H" structure
- Accessories designed to meet all design standards
- Manitou approved machine/accessory torque, plus machines with a "suspended load" mode for greater safety.
- Full load plate (3 capacities)
With Manitou's heavy-duty 3 hook cranes, gain efficiency without compromising on safety!
The presence of 3 hooks makes it possible to adapt to all situations:
- Use of the 1st hook at maximum capacity, for heavy loads
- Use of the 2nd or 3rd hook for bulky loads due to the additional offset
- Use of a load-supporting hook and a second one to prevent the load from turning on itself