Our range of Two-hook jib
Because suspended loads are your everyday life, and they require faultless safety, Manitou offers you a simple and effective 2-hook jib.
Strict regulations for taking suspended loads
The taking of suspended loads is highly regulated:
- Accessories must be designed for this use, meeting among other things static and dynamic load requirements.
- The hooks used must comply with the regulations and be able to turn under load to avoid any destabilization of the machine.
- The machinery must be equipped at least with a system to cut off aggravating movements.
- The machine must be equipped with a load chart for the attachment used.
That's why Manitou offers simple and safe 2 hook jib:
- Approved hooks mounted on swivel swivel under load
- 2 offsets and 2 capacities: allows both the picking up of heavy loads in front of you and the positioning of offset loads. Resistant "H" structure
- Accessories designed to meet all design standards
- Couple machine/accessory validated by Manitou
- Full load capacity (2 capacities, with or without stabilizers).
With Manitou 2-hook jib, gain in efficiency without compromising on safety!
to each situation, an adaptability to meet the needs of each situation
The presence of 3 hooks makes it possible to adapt to all situations:
- Use of the 1st hook at maximum capacity, for heavy loads
- Use of the 2nd hook for bulky loads due to additional offset
- Use of a hook supporting the load and a second one to prevent it from turning on itself.