Our range of AETJ articulated aerial platforms
The Manitou AETJ range in North America offers 2 models of electric articulated aerial work platforms. Easy to drive and particularly resistant, these aerial work platforms are ideal for your handling and maintenance operations whatever your sector of activity. Whether you are a rental company or and end user, they are the perfect answer to access problems in your business.
AETJ: articulated aerial work platforms to meet all your requirements
AETJ aerial work platforms have ideal characteristics to work efficiently at heights in optimal safety conditions. Equipped with two front steering wheels and two driving wheels at the rear, they avoid obstacles with ease and thanks to their exceptional offset, they cover a large working area without having to move the machine.
The design of AETJ self-propelled aerial work platforms is perfectly adapted to the requirements of industry professionals for their maintenance work and handling operations:
- Work platform designed to accommodate two operators (maximum load 500 lbs. or 200 kg)
- Turret with maximum rotation at 355 degrees
- Robust and rigid articulated structure
- Mechanically welded chassis with two battery packs on each side for better weight distribution
Thanks to their exceptional features, AETJ aerial work platforms offer a wide range of performance features that make them an essential handling solution in your factories and warehouses:
- Ideal articulation and offset heights to work with precision in the most remote areas (max. height of 49 feet or 15 meters)
- High fluidity of machine movements thanks to electric motors
- Convenient operation through proportional controls
- Precise positioning in the working area thanks to smooth hydraulic movements.
- Optimum safety guaranteed by advanced hardware, components and systems: open work and double-beam platform floor, tilt detector and load sensor, safety valves on the cylinders, negative braking system, stability bar by automatic engagement, emergency pump
- Great autonomy of use
- Simplified turret and chassis maintenance
- Longer service life than standard ranges on the market
Lifting platforms for all your handling operations
AETJ aerial work platforms are today's reference in the field of handling and industrial maintenance. Their unrivaled performance is particularly suited to the needs of the construction and civil engineering sector, advertising displays, construction, aeronautics industry and events.
By using AETJ aerial work platforms, you improve the productivity of your industrial site, gain in profitability and ensure perfect safety for your employees. Call on Manitou's teams to choose the model best suited to your sector of activity.