Our range of 4 in 1 buckets
This range of 4-in-1 buckets is particularly appreciated in applications related to the construction, agricultural and public works trades. 4 in 1 buckets are used in bulk handling and more specifically for loading, unloading, scraping or pushing earth or other material.
Our 4 in 1 buckets
The 4 in 1 bucket is the "Swiss Army knife" of the telescopic handler . This is why Manitou has recently renewed and harmonized this range.
Moreover, it is 100% adapted to each of our machines in width, capacity and weight.
The Manitou 4-in-1 bucket allows you to perform several tasks with your telescopic handler without changing attachments:
- Loading of bulk material such as construction bucket, for materials such as earth, sand or rubble with a maximum density of 2100 kg/m3
- Bulk unloading: the advantage over a single bucket is that the vertical opening allows more precise discharge at a higher height.
- Levelling: in the open position, by moving backwards it allows to flatten a surface.
- Pushing or backfilling: in the open position, by advancing the Manitou 4 in 1 bucket, the material can be pushed
- The Manitou 4 in 1 bucket can also be used as a "clamp" to hold cylindrical objects thanks to its side teeth
Technical description of the 4 in 1 bucket:
- The Manitou 4 in 1 bucket is designed to be solid, it has reinforcements on the bottom of the bucket, the attachment is optimally integrated and the cylinders are protected by metal parts.
- It is equipped with a welded counter-blade with a hardness of 400 HB
- The teeth are interchangeable for increased longevity
- This range is available in widths from 1500 to 2450 mm with capacities from 400 to 900 liters.
- The bucket is equipped with a 2-hole open level indicator to place the hydraulic connectors when the attachment is not in use.
- There are 2 references designed for machines equipped with sideshift aprons
The range of 4 in 1 buckets is composed of 4 different references to be totally adapted to your machine. Each 4 in 1 bucket weighs between 540 and 765 kg and the widths vary between 1525 mm and 2450 mm. Manitou 4-in-1 bucket capacities range from 400 litres to 900 litres. The buckets are designed and certified for handling all bulk materials with a density of 2100 kg per cubic meter or less: earth, rubble, gravel, sand, cement, gypsum, salt. There are buckets specially designed for all fixed telescopic construction machines: MT 420, MT 625, MT 733 Easy, MT 933 Easy, MT 1135, MT 1335, MT 1440 and MT 1840. These buckets are also suitable for some agricultural telescopic handlers: MLT 625, MLT 635, MLT 733, MLT 737, MLT 741, MLT 840, MLT 845.