Our range of TLB Backhoe Loaders
Excavate terrain efficiently and get a versatile material handling solution with the TLB backhoe loaders. Take advantage of their performance to optimize your excavation, loading and transporting of loads!
Rough-terrain excavators for soil excavation and construction
The TLB backhoe loaders are backhoe loaders at the cutting edge of innovation and technology. Equipped with a large bucket at the front and an excavator at the rear, they help you carry out your various construction operations: excavation of the ground, loading, transport, moving materials, etc...
Thanks to their 4-wheel drive and flawless off-road maneuverability, TLB loaders can operate on all types of terrain, including muddy, uneven and uneven ground. These features, unique on the material handling market, offer improved performance in excavation and grading.
Manitou backhoe loaders are extremely versatile. Simply change attachments to obtain a solution to each of your problems: clamps to lift and transport wood or tubes, standard buckets for loading bulk materials (gravel, sand, earth, grain, mineral supplements, manure), grapple bucket for feeding and silage, pallet forks, specific attachments for mowing, drilling, digging, raking, excavating below the level of the work platform, etc.
The quality of TLB loaders meets the requirements of construction and mining professionals. The range offers several models with different characteristics; find a machine precisely adapted to your needs and guarantee operators a precise, fast and safe work whatever the job issues. Backhoe loaders also provide excellent forward reach for truck loading and backfilling.
Why use a TLB backhoe loader?
The TLB backhoe loaders are essential construction solutions for professionals who demand robust, high-performance and reliable equipment. These machines have become indispensable for many material handling experts thanks to their many advantages:
- Off-road design: you can easily work on rough, muddy, sandy or uneven ground.
- Comfort of use: you work comfortably from the ergonomic operator's platform and benefit from intuitive controls.
- Ease of maintenance: you can easily maintain the main components of your equipment
- Multifunctional use: you can perform different excavation, loading/unloading and transport operations with one and the same machine.
- Simplified maintenance: you benefit from connected solutions allowing you to consult machine information in real time.
- Robust and resistant structure: you are using high quality materials that will last over time.
Present in more than 120 countries, Manitou dealers are at your disposal to show you the different models of backhoe loaders TLB backhoe loaders. Contact them to learn more about the performance of our machines and take advantage of their availability to get answers as soon as possible. You have a question about our backhoe loaders? Our teams can also help you at any time to choose handling machines adapted to your activity.