Are you looking to purchase equipment or need equipment for a rental project? Are you looking for a specific solution to your problems?
It's time to contact your nearest Manitou dealer. Manitou dealers are always ready to listen to you and offer you an answer adapted to your needs. Don't hesitate to contact our professionals!
Find an answer adapted to your needs
Manitou has a worldwide network of 1,500 independent dealers. These authorized professionals are present in more than 140 countries around the world. Wherever you are in the world, you can quickly find a solution adapted to your needs.
Manitou dealers are experts in material handling and work with technicians who know our machines and equipment inside out. Their great expertise allows them to set up a personalized follow-up that precisely meets your requirements.
Whatever your needs, our dealers are able to help and advise you. Take advantage of their various support services:
- Original spare parts: your equipment needs to change a wearing part? You need to repair a handling machine? Our dealers quickly distribute the part you need. Original spare parts or reconditioned parts, the choice is yours according to your needs and your budget.
- Maintenance: our technicians can intervene on site to ensure the preventive or corrective maintenance of your machines. Our dealers offer you several maintenance contracts. Opt-in for the one of your choice!
- Connected solution: our professionals can help you to implement connected telematic machine solutions capable of optimizing your fleet management and track the daily use of your fleet.
- Warranty extension: With our warranty extensions, you get insurance against unexpected repair costs. And you can have your tools repaired quickly in the event of a breakdown.
- Financing solutions: our dealers are your privileged resources to set up financing solutions adapted to your budget and your use. You no longer need to go through the bank: our professionals take care of everything!
How do I contact a dealer?
Contacting a dealer is a very simple process. Consult the map by zooming in on the geographical area where your company is located, then click on the dealer of your choice (if you don't see a pointer, remember to unzoom). You will then have direct access to the contact details of the professional, as well as his or her information: address, market (construction, agriculture, industry), range. All you have to do is contact your Manitou dealer by phone or e-mail!
North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, overseas territories, Oceania... Manitou has professional partners on all continents. Find in a few clicks a dealer able to meet your needs! Manitou also offers you the contact details of its head office (based in Ancenis - France) and its subsidiaries. Contact us at any time! Our teams will respond to your requests as soon as possible.