Our range of Side-shift fork carriage
For more efficient handling of palletized loads, Manitou offers a range of load backrest and side shifting. High pallets are stabilized, and precise pallet placement is faster.
Our side-shift forks
Backrest: stability for long loads
Some pallets require support during handling to gain stability: high and very light pallets of insulation, unstable pallets of bricks. Manitou therefore offers load backrests on its fork-carriers to better stabilize all your loads:
- The backrest is a standard feature of Manitou machines. floating fork carriage TFF
- The tilting fork carriage PFB can also be fitted with a backrest, bolted or held by pins depending on the version.
- All Manitou mast trucks can be fitted with a backrest, regardless of the width of their carriage.
Lateral displacements: placement accuracy
For precise placement of palletized loads, Manitou offers side shift movements on its machines:
- Mast trucks: integrated or attached side shift (depending on the machine).
- Floating fork carriage TFF (MRT and MT telescopic forklift handlers): dedicated versions with sides hift carriage.
- On a heavy telescopic MHT, sideshift is offered as an option on the floating fork positioners.
- PFB tilting fork carriage: in accordance with ISO/FEM standard, each PFB can be equipped with a material displacement. For more safety and simplicity, Manitou offers PFBs equipped with a side shift at the factory. They benefit from the validation of each machine/accessory couple carried out by Manitou teams.