Maintenance & Diagnostic Software solution
Because every material handling solution requires regular maintenance to guarantee optimum performance, Manitou Group has created an innovative digital maintenance & diagnostic tool: interactive View (iV). Including a scalable database, this software allows technicians to perform preventive and curative maintenance operations, and even customize machines with the addition of options. This tool also enables efficient diagnosis to reduce downtime in the event of an incident.
What is Interactive View (iV)?
Interactive View is a solution developed by Manitou experts for after-sales professionals responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment trained by the group. With iV (Interactive View) accessible on PCs and tablets, technicians can remotely access all machine data. Particular attention has been paid to ease of use in the field.
Optimised for the field, iV helps technicians quickly identify the cause of a malfunction. Connecting their device to each main machine component in turn, real-time diagnostic data allows them to make the right decision for each problem encountered.
iV 2020.1 is available to professionals on the Manitou diagnostic portal, which gives you access to:
- The latest software updates, giving you access to new functionalities
- The FAQ
- The most recent user manual
- Our fault code database
All new Manitou machines are compatible with the connected diagnostic tool. Thanks to the performance of this digital solution, you can react much faster to breakdowns and can diagnose malfunctions in the shortest possible time.
The advantages of our solution for technicians
Maintenance technicians benefit from several advantages by using the Manitou tool catalogue, the keystone of an efficient after-sales service:
- Real-time anomaly detection, limiting progressive damage and the costs of intervention
- Real-time graphical visualization
- Visualization of fault codes
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use touchpad interface
- Simplified and faster diagnostics, minimizing equipment downtime
- Option to install second-mount options
- Digital solution accessible on PCs and tablets via a 64-bit Windows operating system
- Improved machine availability
- Software available in 10 languages
Beyond our maintenance and diagnostic solutions, a whole organization is at your service! Would you like to know more about our solutions? Contact our teams of professionals at any time.