Our ranges of Rotating telehandlers
The Manitou rotary telescopic handler (MRT) is one of the most widely used industrial trucks in the construction sector. A true jewel of technology, it is an indispensable tool for professionals whatever their activity: masonry, roofing, structure, demolition, siding, renovation or tunneling...
Thanks to its cutting-edge performance, it optimizes your work of loading/unloading, transporting and/or distributing loads on all types of worksites, including the most rugged terrain, ensuring optimal conditions of safety and comfort. Several models of MRT rotary telescopic handlers are available today.
MRT RANGE: HANDLING EQUIPMENT AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY
MRT rotary telescopic handlers have been perfected over time, adapting to changes in the construction industry and the emergence of new constraints. Today, two main ranges meet the requirements of professionals: MRT Vision and MRT Vision Plus.
All-terrain, the MRT machines have been designed to evolve quickly in all construction situations: versatile, they can be used on stabilizers or tires and can be used as a 3 in 1 machine: telescopic mode, platform mode and suspended load lifting device.
Rotating telehandlers make your daily work easier, safer, and improve your productivity thanks to their unrivaled performance in the material handling market:
- Structure allows an exceptional 360° visibility from the cabin in order to be fully aware of the environment
- High versatility (one machine for different applications);
- Ability to move/lift heavy and/or bulky loads without having to move the machine;
- Ability to work as close as possible to the loads and to handle them over 360 degrees;
- Precision : Perfect maneuverability ensured by 3 steering modes (2 wheel / 4 wheel / crab steering modes);
- Great ease of use...