Monitor and control your equipment in real time with our cutting-edge connectivity. With remote access via a web portal or mobile app, you can check a machine’s location, control machine access, diagnose faults and check maintenance status at any time. Whatever brand of machine you have, Connected Machine makes machines more productive and ownership easier.
CONNECTED MACHINE. JOINED-UP BENEFITS.
Maximise productivity, reduce Total Cost of Ownership
Connected Machine provides fleet managers, machine users and maintenance technicians with real-time access to:
- Machine status
- Access management
- Maintenance monitoring
- Fuel level
- Number of hours of use
- Scheduling and alert management
All this functionality is available via two collaborative tools:
- EasyMANAGER fleet management platform, accessible via PC, tablet and mobile
- The myManitou mobile app – for end users
Both tools enable sharing of information between owners, users and technicians, and API solutions exist to integrate your data into a global management system.
Fast, effective maintenance
Connected Machine not only takes the guesswork out of ownership, it helps technicians establish an initial remote diagnosis when receiving an alert – allowing them to prepare their on-site intervention and resolve any issue as fast and effectively as possible.
Geolocation helps technicians and users to plan the fastest route to the machine, while access management and fuel level monitoring ensure a minimum of unproductive time.
DISCOVER THE TCO BENEFITS OF EasyMANAGER
Most Manitou machines can benefit from Connected Services. Whether you work in construction, industries or agriculture, these services are designed to meet your performance and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) needs.
- Your machine data is at your fingertips in real time: you have one-click access to all the machine information and an overview that makes it easier to analyze and make decisions.
- You can contact maintenance professionals at any time via the application, get expert advice and remote support.
- Technicians have real-time access to machine data for early maintenance, reducing total cost of ownership and downtime.
- Your machines are under control wherever you are: 24/7 monitoring (location, state of health, travel, consumption, machine alerts, theft risk prevention).
With Manitou's connected solutions, your equipment is under control, with key data that is easy to interpret for quick decisions that save you time every day. Contact our experts to learn more about the benefits of our latest generation connected machines and associated services.