Our range of Environmental buckets
Manitou environmental buckets are designed for waste management applications. They are perfect for materials with a density of 1000 kg/m3 or less such as paper, cardboard or household waste. Very resistant, there are two models depending on your MLT telescopic loader.
Our environment buckets
The Manitou environmental bucket and its fields of application
Our Environmental Buckets (CBA EN) are heavy-duty accessories designed to be put to the test mainly in waste handling applications. They are also used by some of our customers in agricultural bulk handling for intensive applications.
Advantages for our customers
The purpose of the CBA EN environmental buckets is to make our customers gain in productivity and to offer them a good quality bucket that lasts over time.
- We have designed our buckets to be resistant, they are studied to be able to perform 80,000 cycles. This is why a stronger steel (500 HB) has been chosen for all welded reinforcements.
- The flat bottom has been chosen for better penetration of coherent materials, such as green waste, and for more efficient discharge of the material.
- In order to ensure a better longevity of our environmental buckets, they are inclined by 3° between the bucket bottom and the blade. This blade is bolted, so it can be easily and cheaply turned and changed.
- Several additional reinforcements compared to an agricultural bucket: two reinforcements inside the bucket, four elongated reinforcements on the back, one welded reinforcement on each side (in 500 HB hardness steel), the top of the bucket is made of S355 steel to solidify the entire structure.
- The hook of the bucket is 25 mm thick, which allows a very good resistance in time despite strong constraints.
- A cap is integrated into the structure of the environmental bucket to prevent loss of material.
More information about the environment buckets:
- Manitou's range of environmental buckets has two references: CBA 2450/2200 EN and CBA 2500/3200 EN.
- Bucket weights are 910 kg and 1110 kg - A bolt-on reversible blade is supplied as standard with the Manitou environment bucket.
- Capacities are 2200 or 3200 litres, calculated in accordance with ISO 7546.