Our Financing Services
Whether buying or leasing, take advantage of easy-to-manage, exclusive financing solutions from Manitou Group Finance. As your single point of contact, your dealer will offer a solution geared to your specific needs and field of activity (construction, industry, agriculture, environment, etc.) and provide personalized support throughout the solution’s duration.
Financing solutions adapted to your objectives
Manitou has an organization specially dedicated to financing solutions: Manitou Group Finance. To benefit from all its services, simply contact your Manitou dealer. This expert is in charge of assisting you on a daily basis in your project of purchase / lease of new or used machines.
Thanks to this single point of contact, you don't have to deal with banks or insurance companies on your own. Your dealer manages all stages of the financing process, with a solution tailored to your situation, your business and your budget.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE MANITOU FINANCING SOLUTIONS
Manitou financing solutions have the advantage of being simple and flexible.
Buy, lease or rent? New or used? If you’re unsure, let your dealer work out the most suitable financing offer, including machinery, accessories and services (incl. extended warranty).
With Manitou Group Finance :
- You simplify your project of purchase / rental of new or used handling equipment
- You benefit from a complete and highly flexible range of financing solutions
- You quickly get a suitable financing solution
- You can work with the best of technology, thanks to the regular renewal of your equipment, for a budget without surprises.
- Your dealer is available to meet with you and give you the benefit of his financing-related expertise on topics.
PURCHASE OR LEASE?
To offer you the most suitable financing solution, we’ll take the following into account:
Would you like to own your machine at the end of the financing period?
In this case, a credit solution would be best. Two benefits are that:
- You control the buyback book value at the end of financing
- You have the option to increase near-term monthly payments to reduce future payments.
Would you like to simplify your fleet management by paying for usage only?
In this case, a lease – with optional maintenance – would be most appropriate:
- Your lease payments will not appear on your balance sheet and will not impact your debt capacity
- Your monthly lease payments, as operating expenses, will be tax deductible
- You only pay for the period of use and don't have to worry about reselling at the end of the rental period.