Our material handling solutions for Steel structures / frameworks
Manitou's material handling solutions are available to meet the requirements of structural steel and frame specialists.
Are you a construction professional in this sector? Discover our range of machines capable of making your work easier, improving your productivity and increasing your profitability with each operation.
Machines adapted to the needs of carpenters and specialists in steel structures
As carpenters or professionals in charge of developing metal structures, you need to use handling equipment capable of transporting, loading and installing materials with flexibility, precision and safety. To meet your expectations, Manitou has designed the latest generation of high-performance machines, including telescopic handlers (fixed/rotating) and dedicated attachments such as jib hooks, winches, forks or platforms.
Manitou construction telehandlers allow you to work on all types of terrain, whatever the conditions. Highly efficient, they help you carry out all the operations required to build a metal framework or construction system, making working at heights easier and safer.
The various applications of our machines:
- Loading and lifting; pallets, frames, trusses, and complete assemblies previously assembled on the ground
- Positioning of beams to the millimetre (with the construction telescopic handlers MT)
- Laying prefabricated concrete products without moving your machines (with the rotary telescopic handlers (MRT with 360-degree continuous rotation)
- Supply the building site with cinder block, brick, chipboard...
Accessories capable of optimizing your handling equipment
Manitou has designed a complete range of accessories for its construction handling equipment. Easily interchangeable, they allow you to obtain versatile machines adapted to each situation.
Our equipment can also be customized with several options. Radio controls and cameras at the head of the boom, in particular, are real assets to increase the precision of your operations and limit the risks on site.
Whether you are operating in the context of new construction (individual houses, chalets, industrial buildings) or renovation sites, the performance of Manitou equipment today makes them indispensable elements for the successful completion of a steel structure or framework.
With Manitou, you have the advantage of being supported throughout the life of your machines: operational service for the replacement of original parts, maintenance, tailor-made financing solutions for renting or buying carpenter's telescopic handlers, etc.
Tailor made solutions
The advantages of our handling equipment for carpenters:
- To be able to carry out handling operations at increased heights with precision and rigor
- To obtain versatile machines ensuring stability to the buildings
- Efficiently carry out all operations related to the development of the structure
- To be able to operate on all types of grounds
- To use the latest generation machines that comply with all regulations in force